Extra work space is a common need for expanding businesses in the industrial sector, and our site shelters are the cost effective work space solution for your business. Extra storage areas for plant equipment, machinery, vehicles and materials are also common requirements for industrial businesses in Australia. Constructing extra shelter areas quickly and cost effectively can be a challenge, which is why igloo shelters from Container Domes Australia are the perfect solution.
As the premier source for on-site shelters in Australia and the South Pacific, our Dome Shelters and ContainerSheds™ are a cost-effective site shelter solution for any work area. Not only does your shelter provide protection from the sun, rain, dust, hail and heat, but your containers can be used for extra storage, or can be modified workshop or office.
Consider the following advantages of turning your work space into an area you can use for the following purposes.
We understand that businesses in the industrial sector have wide-ranging requirements, which is why the capabilities of our on-site shelter products are just as varied. Our products can easily adapt to any situation and can be used in numerous ways, helping you achieve unparalleled convenience and value whenever you choose our brand of container domes:
- Protect valuable plant, machinery & equipment from the weather
- Provide extra workspace for employees
- Safely store your stock and protect it from the elements
- Work on plant and machinery out of the weather
- Create extra storage areas
Our igloo shelters and other on-site shelter solutions have been expertly designed to address a wide range of issues that span across multiple industries, allowing us to provide a solution to virtually any on-site shelter need. When you choose a site shelter from Container Domes Australia, you can always expect a sturdy and fully functional product that can keep up with your demands:
- Galvanised steel frame and bracing
- Fully waterproof
- Relief from the sun with our heat reducing fabric cover
- Engineer certified to Wind Regions A, B, C or D, terrain category 2, level of importance 2, as per AS/NZS 1170.2011
- Certified to be container mounted, ground mounted or post mounted
- Full or partial end wall available for one or both ends
- Permanent protection, yet easily relocatable
- Quick, easy and safe installation process
- Installation service available
- Many optional extras such as full solar power supply for LED high bay lights, CCTV cameras, workshop tools etc (see Dome Extras)
- Container fit-outs available as offices, workshops or storage (see Container Suppliers)
Why choose Container Domes Australia?
Container Domes Australia was founded on the idea of designing and manufacturing high-quality and cost-effective dome shelters. We set ourselves high standards and this is reflected in every step of our process:
Custom Solutions Also Available
We realise that some of our clients’ needs are too complex for our stock standard shelters. In such cases, we are more than happy to go above and beyond by manufacturing a customised on-site shelter solution. Our in-house AutoCAD design service can help assess your site and your specific needs, allowing us to create a unique site shelter that is just for you and your business.
For more information about the industrial applications of our products and services, or to request a price quote, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 793 822. You may also send us a message by visiting our Contact Us page and filling out the form.
Container Domes Australia are proud to provide world-class on-site shelter solutions to clients throughout Australia and the South Pacific. We look forward to working with you.