Mining, due to its typical harsh working conditions, is an industry that demands the use of quality heavy-duty equipment throughout.
Our container shelters meet the high standards set when it comes to quality products, and an easy safe installation process.
We understand the on-site requirements of setting up a shelter of any kind, which is why we have designed our container shelters to make installation on site as easy as possible.
Every Dome Shelter has been engineer certified to wind regions A,B,C or D, and have a 10 year structural warranty on the frame and cover. Best of all, they are easy to set up and dismantle after use. Get in touch with us, and we will work with you to create a custom container shelter with the functionalities you want. Shelters, workshops, storage sites—let us design a solution that suits your specifications.
Onsite Specific Design
We specialise in the supply and supply/install of container mounted Dome Shelters on mine sites throughout Australia.
Our on site shelter solutions have been designed to be easy and safe to install without compromising on quality.
Whether it be a single shelter or multiple products for large projects, standard or custom size shelters – we have an on site shelter solution for you.
Clients that have more specific needs can approach us for a fully customised shelter. Our in house CAD design team can design a site specific container shelter for you. Below are some of the possible uses for our product:
- Heavy plant maintenance shelters
- Temporary workshops
- Protect plant and equipment from rain, sun, dust, and hail
- Secure storage for vital equipment
- Waterproof storage areas
- Relocatable workshops for mine site maintenance
- Freight storage
- Site shelter for employees
Our company is proud to offer you a high quality Australian made product, manufactured from the best possible materials and built to comply with all relevant Australian standards..
You can also utilise your containers to create even more storage or workspace.
Our Container Domes have the following features:
- Galvanised steel frame and bracing
- Australian made Canvacon 7000E PE fabric cover (white/silver as standard for temperature control)
- Full or partial end wall available for one or both ends
- Base rail mount system for full waterproofing
- Engineer certified to Wind Regions A, B, C or D, terrain category 2, level of importance 2, as per AS/NZS 1170.2011.
- Certified to leave cover on in winds up to 300km per hour
- Certified to be container mounted, ground mounted or post mounted
- Easy to read assembly instructions for DIY installation
- Installation service throughout Australia and South Pacific
- Many optional extras such as full solar power supply for LED high bay lights, CCTV cameras, workshop tools etc (see Dome Extras)
- Container fit-outs available as offices, containerworkshops or storage (see Container Suppliers)
Why choose Container Domes Australia?
We can install for you…
Our fully ticketed and licensed installation team can install anywhere in Australia and the South Pacific.
We have comprehensive Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and can provide any relevant tickets and documentation for site-specific inductions. Our installation service meets or exceeds current workplace safety regulations, and we can meet any site specific safety requirements.
Or install yourself, we’ve designed our shelters to be…
Want something different?
We can custom make shelters to suit your needs. Our in-house AutoCAD design team allows us to design and certify your shelter quickly.
You might also be interested in our Remote Workstations, which can be customized to your needs and range from basic packages through to fully equipped, fully self-powered fit-outs.